The market for registered nurses in the United States was estimated to be worth USD 499.15 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to reach USD 763.24 billion by 2030, with a CAGR of around 5.62% between 2023 and 2030.
The market drivers, constraints, and difficulties for registered nurses in the United States are examined in the study along with their effects on demand during the projection period. The paper also looks into new prospects in the market for registered nurses in the United States.
Click Here to access The Full market Report : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/us-registered-nurses-market
Overview of the U.S. Registered Nurses Market
Nurses are medical or healthcare professionals who collaborate with doctors to give patients the proper medical care. They are essential to the patient’s medical care at every stage of the process. In accordance with the doctors’ instructions, they are in charge of evaluating and monitoring the patient’s health as well as giving medication. They also participate in other healthcare tasks like carrying out specific medical treatments and giving patients when necessary emotional or educational assistance. A subset of nurses called registered nurses (RNs) typically have degrees or certificates in nursing from reputable universities. To qualify as registered nurses, they must also pass a national licencing examination.
• The market for U.S. registered nurses is anticipated to expand annually at a CAGR of about 5.62% over the projected period (2023-2030), according to the data supplied by our research analyst.
• The market for registered nurses in the United States was estimated to be worth roughly USD 499.15 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to grow to USD 763.24 billion by 2030.
• Due to the rising need for high-quality medical care, the market for registered nurses in the United States is anticipated to expand significantly.
Rising demand for high-quality medical care will drive market expansion.
The growing need for high-quality medical care in the nation is predicted to fuel growth in the market for registered nurses in the United States. The regional administration is renowned for making significant investments in the nation’s healthcare system. It has some of the strictest regulations governing the licencing of medical professionals employed in the healthcare industry. In addition, there is a growing need for high-quality medical treatment as a result of the increasing number of patients with a variety of mild to severe medical disorders. As a result, the government is emphasising the need of encouraging people to enrol in state-approved medical programmes.
increasing emotional and physical pressure to limit market expansion
Due to a variety of causes, RNs in the US are currently experiencing extreme emotional and physical stress. Compared to the increasing number of patients, there is a severe shortage of registered nurses. This was notably evident during Covid-19, which saw the highest monthly total of infected cases. Given that many nurses complain of being overworked, this has increased strain at work. According to a report by the National Institute of Health, 4467 nurses who participated in the survey said that about 47% of them were severely burned out.
Opportunities will arise from the expanding telehealth market.
The delivery of healthcare services using telecommunications methods, including remote monitoring and videoconferencing, is known as telehealth. The local sector is anticipated to see a number of growth prospects due to the increase in the usage of telehealth techniques for medical care. While the method benefits patients, it also benefits nurses because it puts less physical pressure on them and enables them to provide patients with greater care. Additionally, the increasing use of specialised education programmes may result in better pay and job possibilities in the future.
Limited practise area to impede market expansion
Although becoming a registered nurse in the US has many advantages, there are some disadvantages as well. The narrow scope of practise is one of the key obstacles. State boards have strict regulations governing the nursing industry. The kinds of procedures RNs can carry out are severely constrained by this. Additionally, it might result in the nurses routinely operating under the direction of other healthcare experts, which would limit their ability to work autonomously.
The U.S Registered Nurses market is segmented based on type, application and region.
U.S Registered Nurses Market: Type Segment Analysis
U.S Registered Nurses Market: Application Segment Analysis
● Ambulatory Health Services
● Nursing Homes
• The UNT System Board of Regents met in February 2023 to discuss ways to address the Texas region’s nursing shortage. The decision to establish a nursing college at The University of North Texas Health Science Centre in Fort Worth came to a conclusion at the conference. The institute is currently looking for a visionary dean to oversee the college programmes across the country.
• The American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN) released the names of the 10 institutions that will take part in a countrywide campaign to advance nursing practise and education in December 2022. The institute has already begun a three-year programme called Competency-Based Education for Practice-Ready Nurse Graduates after receiving funding from the American Nurses Foundation’s Reimagining Nursing Initiative.
The U.S Registered Nurses Market is led by players like:
● Johns Hopkins Medicine
● HCA Healthcare
● Kaiser Permanente
● Tenet Healthcare
● Cleveland Clinic
● Ascension Health
● Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
● Community Health Systems
● Rush University Medical Center
● Universal Health Services
● Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
● Mayo Clinic
● Vanderbilt University Medical Center
● Massachusetts General Hospital
The Northeast sector will have the most growth.
The Northeast regions are predicted to experience the most increase in the U.S. registered nurse market. Some of the most technologically advanced states, like New York, New Jersey, and Massachusetts, are located in this area of the region. For skilled and experienced medical workers, especially nurses, these areas have a high need. Additionally, a significant number of students graduate each year from some of the most renowned nursing colleges in the Northeast. The development in the Midwest, which includes states like Ohio, Illinois, and Michigan, is anticipated to be fueled by an increase in the number of older people who need ongoing medical attention. Although this region may not be as technologically evolved as the other states, there is still a significant need for skilled nurses.
Get Customization Report : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/7173
About Us :
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.