The global home bedding market size was worth around USD 90.5 Billion in 2022 and is predicted to grow to around USD 161.4 Billion by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 7.5% between 2023 and 2030.
The study examines the market drivers, challenges, and restraints for home bedding globally and how they will affect demand over the forecast period. The paper also looks at new potential in the market for home bedding.
Click Here to access The Full market Report : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/home-bedding-market
Market for Home Bedding: An Overview
Home bedding consists of washable materials that are positioned above the bed for hygienic, aesthetically pleasing, and comfort purposes. Comforters, duvets, sheets, pillows, mattresses, linens, pillows, cushions, rugs, and blankets are examples of these materials. They shape the body, support and relax the neck and back, relieve pressure points, and promote sleep. The demand for home bedding is currently rising dramatically as a result of increased disposable incomes and the simplicity with which items can be obtained in a range of colours, styles, and sizes to fit individual desires.
Key Insights :
• Our research analyst’s analysis indicates that over the forecast period (2023–2030), the global market for home bedding will expand annually at a CAGR of about 7.5%.
• The global market for home bedding was estimated to be worth roughly USD 90.5 billion in 2022, and it is anticipated to grow to USD 161.4 billion by 2030.
• Over the projected period, the home bedding market will rise as a result of rising demand for home furnishings and rising disposable income, particularly in developing nations.
Growing consumer interest in eco-friendly bedding is anticipated to fuel market expansion.
There is a lot of focus on ecology and the environment. Customers are increasingly choosing organic bedding options like natural silk bedding and natural mattresses. Although there are other natural bedding options, like silk and wood, silk bed sheets are the most popular. The environment, as well as the skin and hair, benefit from using silk bedding.
Silk, which is composed completely of organic components and is chemical-free, is the fabric that is most hypoallergenic. Silk bedding is therefore the greatest choice for allergy sufferers. With improving living standards, purchasing silk comforters, pillowcases, and blankets has become a widespread fad. Reliable and green bed linen and bedding manufacturers include Alterra Pure, Anna Sova, Boll & Branch, Cariloha, and CB2.
Price fluctuations for fabric materials limit market expansion.
Over the projected period, it is anticipated that the home bedding industry’s growth would be constrained by the fluctuation in fabric material prices. Polyester and other textile materials are manufactured from petroleum, so changes in the price of crude oil have a direct impact on the cost of polyester. For instance, the secondary research determined that the average price of OPEC oil in 2022 would be $100.08 per barrel. This price has climbed from the 69.89 USD of the previous year as a result of a shortage of energy supply and sanctions imposed on Russia as a result of the Russia-Ukraine war. As a result, the market’s expansion may be somewhat impacted by changes in crude oil prices.
Real silk is unethical and presents a significant obstacle.
One of the main drawbacks of silk production is that it is unethical. Real silk bedding is created by cooking silkworms while they are still within their cocoons. After that, the silk is carefully removed and woven into a lavish fabric. Actually, it takes roughly 2,500 silkworms to produce only one pound of silk. As a result, this poses a significant barrier to the expansion of the home bedding industry throughout the anticipated term.
The Global Home Bedding Market is segmented based on product, application and region.
Global Home Bedding Door Market: Product Segment Analysis
● Bed Covers
● Bed Linens
Global Home Bedding Market: Application Segment Analysis
Recently Occurring Events :
• In January 2022, the most current upgrades to Sleep Number’s 360 Smart Bed line will feature the capacity to recognise potential sleep difficulties like insomnia and sleep apnea. Sleep Number is a manufacturer of intelligent mattresses and bedding products. Sleep Number uses sophisticated sleep tracking technology and biometric sensors to provide customers with tailored solutions to help them sleep better and address common sleep disorders.
• Tempur Sealy International, Inc. introduced a fully new, expanded mattress collection in February 2021. The new mattresses feature advancements like cool-to-the-touch, breathable coverings to keep customers cool as they sleep as well as technologies like memory foams and ultra-responsive coils that enhance support and durability.
• After being acquired by Cerberus, a global leader in alternative investing with headquarters in the USA, Brooklyn Bedding and Helix Sleep created a superior direct-to-consumer mattress platform in October 2021. This merger provides a variety of top-notch services, combined capabilities, and an improved, more pleasurable mattress-buying experience. Helix is an innovative direct-to-consumer brand platform with US headquarters that oversees a portfolio of home products and sleep enterprises. Brooklyn Bedding is an outstandingly crafted American mattress maker.
The global home bedding market is dominated by players like:
● Bombay Dyeing
● Casper Sleep Inc
● Beaumont & Brown
● Pacific Coast Feather Company
● Crane & Canopy Inc
● Peacock Alley
● Purple Innovation Inc
● The White Company
● Portico New York
● Acton & Acton Ltd.
● American Textile Company and
● Tempur Sealy International Inc
During the projected period, the Asia Pacific is anticipated to lead the market.
During the projected period, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to rule the global market for home bedding. Nations including China, India, and Japan dominate the region’s home textile market. Because they are so readily available, bedding textiles promote the usage of bedding items in both home and commercial contexts. In various Asia-Pacific countries, there has been an increase in disposable income, which has led to a rise in consumer spending on bedding and other home goods.
When they have more money to spend, people are prepared to pay more for comfortable, long-lasting bedding products of higher quality. In the ASEAN region, Singapore’s expected disposable income per capita would be about 29.9 thousand dollars, according to the secondary research. Vietnam was anticipated to have the highest CAGR for the people with a medium income from 2016 to 2021, at 10.1%. Numerous countries now have more dwellings thanks to rapid urbanisation, which has raised demand for bedding products.
Get Customization Report : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/7145
About Us :
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.