The global hand blender market size was worth around USD 318.4 Million in 2022 and is predicted to grow to around USD 611.5 Million by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 8.5% between 2023 and 2030.
The report examines the market drivers, challenges, and restraints for hand blenders globally and how they will affect demand over the forecast period. The paper also looks at new potential in the hand blender sector.
Click Here to access The Full market Report : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/hand-blender-market
Overview of the hand blender market
A equipment for the kitchen and lab, the hand blender can be used to crush, combine, and blend a variety of things, including food. It is typical in commercial kitchens and includes a rotating metal blade at the bottom that is powered by an electric motor. Because it helps to thoroughly mix the contents, the appliance is widely used to chop vegetables and other meals as well as to make soups, juices, and other recipes. Expanding adoption of smart kitchens in families and rising interest in home-cooked meals among a sizeable number of health-conscious people are key drivers of market expansion. Additionally, the appliance’s broad use in the bakery and small food-stall industries is a crucial driver in the market’s expansion.
• The global hand blender market is predicted to expand annually at a CAGR of about 8.5% over the projected period (2023-2030), according to the data supplied by our research analyst.
• The size of the worldwide hand blender market in terms of revenue was estimated to be about USD 318.4 million in 2022 and is anticipated to increase to USD 611.5 million by 2030.
• During the projected period, the hand blender market is anticipated to rise due to the rising use of smart kitchen appliances and rising population income, particularly in emerging nations.
The market is expanding due to more residential and commercial housing facilities.
The growing infrastructure industry is what is driving the demand for installing contemporary kitchen equipment for many uses in various residential and business settings. Globally, this is increasing demand for cutting-edge home appliances. The housing authority allowed 1.55 million new privately owned housing units in September 2020 at various places across the United States that grant building permits, according to statistics made public by the US Census Bureau. Due to the rising global house remodelling and renovation activities, there will likely be a long-term opportunity for the need for cutting-edge home appliance items. the expansion of the global hand blender market over the anticipated time.
Lack of strength and functionality restricts market expansion.
During the projection period, the hand blender industry’s expansion is anticipated to be constrained by its lack of power and functionality. Because they are larger, standard blender motors are inherently more powerful. Even the most basic, low-end blender probably has more power than a pricey immersion blender. Hand mixing will take a little longer due to lower power. therefore serving as a significant restriction.
Market growth is constrained by a lack of durability and functionality.
The lack of power and functionality of hand blenders is expected to restrain market growth during the projected period. Standard blender motors are intrinsically more powerful since they are bigger. The power of even the most basic, low-end blender is likely greater than that of an expensive immersion blender. Due to the decreased power, hand mixing will take a little longer. serving as a significant limitation as a result.
Safety concerns present a significant obstacle.
Because some blenders lack plastic safety, the safety issue is anticipated to be the most difficult challenge to overcome for the hand blender market’s growth over the projection year.
The Global Hand Blender Market is segmented based on product, application and region.
Global Hand Blender Market: Product Segment Analysis
Global Hand Blender Market: Application Segment Analysis
Recently Occurring Events :
• Smeg S.p.a., an Italian manufacturer of home appliances, unveiled the technologically advanced portable and compact device in October 2017 under the brand name “HBF02 hand blender.” It has a non-slip grip and has been ergonomically engineered by the company. The gadget features a 700 W motor and a variable speed controller.
• Bajaj Electricals Limited, a large producer of electrical appliances in India, unveiled their new hand blender in April 2018 under the name “Bajaj HB10.” In the following years, the industry may expand with the aid of these crucial initiatives.
• The Braun MultiQuick 5 Baby, one of the most well-liked hand blenders, was unveiled by Braun GmbH in March 2018. In March 2018, the business introduced these products at the International Home + Housewares Show in Chicago, Illinois. These innovative product launches raise the product’s prominence. The device uses 350 watts of power and has a number of speed options.
• Power Motor will introduce a new line of motor alternatives for cordless hand blenders in March 2022. The PT2730 series and PT555PM series for cordless hand blenders and mixers provide a comprehensive motion solution. The highly integrated product assembly consists of the motor driver, rechargeable battery pack, and low-voltage permanent magnet DC motor.
The global hand blender market is dominated by players like:
● Iris Ohyama
● JVC Kenwood
● Russell Hobbs
● Hamilton Beach
During the forecasted period, North America is anticipated to lead the market.
During the projected period, North America is anticipated to dominate the worldwide hand blender market. The rising demand for modular kitchen equipment in the US and Canada is blamed for the regional development. Additionally, it is anticipated that the industry would continue to expand due to the increased disposable income of nations like Canada. For instance, according to Statistics Canada, Canada’s disposable personal income increased to 1561752 CAD million in the fourth quarter of 2022 from 1526100 CAD million in the third quarter. Additionally, customers are adopting mobile and cutting-edge kitchen appliances including cookware and kitchenware at an increasing rate.
During the projected period, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to increase at the fastest rate. The fastest-growing economies, notably China and India, are present in the area, which contributes to its growth. Additionally, increasing middle-class wealth and rising urbanisation are important factors that drive up demand for blenders. For instance, according to the United Nations Human Settlements Programme, an additional 1.2 billion people will live in cities across Asia by 2050, an increase of around 50%. Over the course of the projection period, it is also anticipated that the trend towards modular kitchens and the rising popularity of smart appliances would fuel demand for hand blenders.
Get Customization Report : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/7144
About Us :
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.